Re: [IP] Re: Resident doctors

BBradRN wrote:

> Try not to be too hard on these people....they are still learning...it is so
> much fun to teach them...that is if the "I am so wonderful, I am a doctor"
> syndrome has not been implanted into their brains.  YOU are the experts re:
> YOUR pump,  YOUR diabetes.  I can't stress this enough to my pump patients.
> I have two pump starts next Friday and have stressed this to both patients.
> One of them is also planning a wedding and brought the picture of the dress.
> We had fun deciding on options on where to put it while wearing a wedding
> gown.  I am also giving out this web site to pumpers who have internet access.

  Dear BBradRN,  Where do you practice? Are you interning to become an
endocrinologist?  I've had a hard time keeping my levels low enough with humalog
only.
I'm now on humalog and R with every meal and NPH with lunch to bring my after
dinner readings lower.  What do you think of this mixture?  I'm trying to avoid
the pump.
Marilyn