Re: [IP] Buddy's problem, heh.... heh...

>Have you tried a square wave for your breakfast insulin?  Could be the
carbs
>are hitting AFTER the insulin...  Try it for 1/2 hour first and then
increase
>it if you need to.
>
>MJ

Have not yet but I will. I I just told Michael I feel so good that this has
not bothered me too much. The shape my heart is in if I felt any better I
would probably go into heart failure! <big grin> Generally don't get over
200 unless the fasting BG is high to start with from over indulging at
supper.

Thanks,

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted