Re: [IP] Buddy's problem, heh.... heh...

Does the
>protein slow down the carb absorption enough to block the high?
>
>Janet,
    The peanut butter I have has sugar in it and only increased my BG. From
what you said you had just plane mashed peanuts? Rosie (my better half) told
me she used to get that in town but had not seen any in a while. Will have
to see but finding it will most likely be like finding "falling prices" at
Walmart!

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted