[IP] New Meter Trial

Hi Gang!

I was so excited I just wanted to share the news.  I got a call from my CDE
this morning.  She has 6 meters that are not yet available to the public that
need to be tested.  I was selected to be on the trial for this new meter.
This meter is supposed to be great for diabetics on pumps.  I guess it has
loads of features for pumpers and can be hooked up to your computer (like the
profile).  I go to the hospital this Wednesday to pick it up.  I will write
more when I get the meter in my hands and tell you all of the neat options on
it.

Have a great weekend :-)

Cindy