Re: [IP] I'm abandoning Humalog

Buddy,

> First of all, "Shame on you" for wishing a unnormal person had diabetes. Ha.
>  Second, how are your severe problems now? You still using straight
>  Velosulin? Third, did you down load AOLBlues?

1.  I know, but if he was diabetic I think he'd be a lot easier to talk to.
Although I think I would always ask him what his blood sugar was whenever he
dispensed advice.  Then I'd know how many grains of salt to add.

2.   Much better, thank you.  No more weird fuzzy feelings when the Humalog
"launched" itself, and no stubborn lows.  A few highs, though, but I think I'm
fighting a cold right now.  Yes, I'm still on pure Velosulin.

3.  Still working on it.  I'll get back to you later on this one.

MJ