Re: Re: Relationships and Diabetes (was Re: [IP] new 'set sites')

In a message dated 3/6/98 11:04:48 AM, Katie wrote:

<<When I was diagnosed, my neighbor wouldn't let me swim in her pool anymore
because "her father was diabetic and she knew".>>

Katie,

Your neighbor knew it as the "pissing disease".  Now why would she let you in
her pool knowing you had that!!!

My Mother said that I got it because my paternal Grandmother taught me to put
too much sugar on my cereal!!

Takes all kinds .....

Marti