Re: [IP] What's That Wire?

>More silly questions from Joanne.
>Thanks for listening

Joanne,
    Not to worry. You can clip the pump on your belt and the line will be
all but invisible. I think you are concerning yourself with the wrong things
at this time. My advice. . . . get the pump as soon as you can and get it
pumping. The only thing you have to worry about right now is if you should
decide AGAINST getting a pump. That would be tragic!
    You can wear it with anything and I just read from the list here that it
also looks GREAT when your wearing nothing! LOL. Go for the pump!

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted
dx'ed 1959   507 1/6/97