Re: [IP] What's That Wire?

I use a MM507 pump, and some time ago I modified the gray zipper case that
clips on your belt to more effectively conceal the tubing.  I cut a small
(1/2") slit in the back of the case just above and to the right of the clip,
and I run the tubing out through that small hole.  By exiting there, it runs
directly over my belt and into my trousers, so there isn't even an inch or
two visible.

With the black leather case, I found that the tubing is sturdy enough to
double it back under the top cover (the one with the snap) and run it out in
a similar fashion over the top of my belt.  This also leaves almost no
visible tubing.

DanO
--------