[IP] Visible pumps and wires

I have a few sweater dresses that I enjoy wearing.  I found that an easy "fix"  was to take out a couple of stitches, reinforce the top and bottom of that small hole, and thread just the quick release through the hole.  I think that the whole project took less than 5 minutes.  Another advantage was that this limited the amount of "tail tubing" that could become visible since I only opened enough of the seam to force the quick release through.
Take care,
Lori
dx'71. MM507 1/98, Humalog