Re: [IP] Pump Not Delivering Through the Night

Meshall,
If you are using Humalog, could it be the longer acting parts of dinner kicking
in?  I have those night highs if I eat a med-large dinner and/or fat&protein at
dinner time. If I eat light and mostly carbe, rice and veggie pasta, for
instance,I am low at night.