Re: [IP] What's That Wire?

I usually wear the pump in the same manner as a pager.  There is a
little bit of tubing that shows, but most people don't even notice or
think it is a pager "leash".  All I want to know is why can't they build
a pager into the pump so I don't have to wear two pagers????  Just a
helpful suggestion for future consideration. : )

Kim