Re: [IP] Lily needs a little help with new 'set sites'

Rona,

I used to pinch and I find that places I can pinch work more comfortably, but
I also have noticed (perhaps more lately -- or maybe it just seems like it at
the moment??) as someone wrote recently that stretching the skin (at those
good pinch places) works better.  Deeper, cleaner inserts work better and, as
long as you have a clear spot, hurt less.  (Not though places like hips where
deeep inserts tend -- on me anyway -- to hit bone).

Ruth