Re: [IP] spreading the skin

Susan,
I just started the pump a month ago, and clearly remember my first. What
ever you do,whatever happens don't panic! Everything went wrong for me.
I got hung up on all the little tiny bubbles, I was dropping things,
throwing out resevoirs like crazy till I finally learned to use room
temp insulin and don't worry about the "smaller than champagne size
bubbles". Make sure you have plenty of insulin, test strips and supplies
on hand. There was a point that I just wanted to throw this thing out
the door. I have two children, 3&6 yrs old, very curious, but it just
made me nervous while I tried to keep everything sterile, I told them
they can watch but don't touch. I think my family wanted to throw me out
the door, but keep the pump of course.

Anyway now that's all gone, and I'm enjoying it. My family wamts me
again. And my children think I'm nicer. That's because my bgs are good
almost all the time and I have no mood swings- especially in the morning
when I dress the princeses for school, and drive me nuts about their
outfits!