Re: [IP] What's That Wire?

Hi there..
I wanted to respond to your concerns about wearing the pump.. You are
exactly at the same stage I was when considering pump therapy... You wear
the pump just like a pager.. it's so light you never know it's there and if
you position it right you won't bump it into stuff and the life..  The
tubing does stick out though.. that's the only thing I don't like.. I also
wear a pager and wear the pager touching the side where the tubing comes
out.. I want to design a pager that "clips" onto the part where the tubing
sticks out and then run the tubing "inside" the pager into and under my
shirt that way it will just look like I'm wearing two pagers or
something..   and don't worry about the tubing getting kinked.. it's
co-extruded, that is there is a tube inside a tube.. very hard to kink it..
Forrest