[IP] What's That Wire?

Hi,
I am a little concerned with regard to dressing while wearing a pump as
well. (I am still in the decision stage of going onto pump therapy) I
guess my main concern is whether or not I can dress in the same fashion
I am used to dressing. (mainly at the office) Is there any problems
wearing a tailored suit? I understand the pump will clip onto my belt or
whatever, I don't really care if anyone see's it. I might care if the
tubing is hanging out though. Should this even be a concern? Would the
tubing ever be showing, except for a couple of inches?

I assume there is no problem tucking a t-shirt into a pair of jeans
with  a belt. Does the tubing get squashed, possibly causing an
interruption of insulin delivery?

More silly questions from Joanne.
Thanks for listening

p.s. hopefully a decision should be made in the next 4 weeks or so
whether to do this or not. Seeing my endo. March 10. (This should be a
fun visit!)