[IP] residents

Hey Barbara - I hope you know I have nothing against you personally - it is
just so much more fun to gripe about the dolts - YOU are an exception for a
variety of reasons, as are several others on my health care team...My diabetes
doctor here in NYC also yelled at one of the residents who foolishly assumed
something incorrect about the pump and the dextrose IVs.  He also prevented
the Chicago fools from giving me the IV contrast for my CT scan which would
have been majorly harmful to my kidneys...and they were just ignoring what I
was trying to tell them.

Sara