RE: [IP] What is the life of a pump?

I had my Minimed 504 for 5 years before upgrading to the 507.  The 504 still
worked fine and probably could have gone another 5 years.  However, as with
any computer these days, it became obsolete because of all the new features
on the new pump.  So the life of the pump has a lot to do with how
interested you are in the new features.

- Jodi