[IP] Re: Resident doctors

Try not to be too hard on these people....they are still learning...it is so
much fun to teach them...that is if the "I am so wonderful, I am a doctor"
syndrome has not been implanted into their brains.  YOU are the experts re:
YOUR pump,  YOUR diabetes.  I can't stress this enough to my pump patients.
I have two pump starts next Friday and have stressed this to both patients.
One of them is also planning a wedding and brought the picture of the dress.
We had fun deciding on options on where to put it while wearing a wedding
gown.  I am also giving out this web site to pumpers who have internet access.