Re: [IP] New Meter

To All,
    Just talked to Teresa at Boehringer and she told me the Complete goes on
sale TODAY! At PharMore and Walgreen Pharmacies. She also confirmed my
serial numbers on my meters and is sending me a coupon for a discount on the
new meter. She told of one other pharmacy that has the meters but I did not
get it written down in time and it slipped my mind. . . . . . Sara has
damaged too many of my brain cells and I could ill afford to lose any!

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted