Re: [IP] spreading the skin

After four + years of using the bent needle infusion set with my 506, I
switched to the soft sets with the "Soft-Serter" when I got my 507 a few
months ago. This combination has, for the most part, done away with any
difficulties I was having with the bent needle. No more pain while
inserting, comfortable site for up to 5 days. I don't even have any
trouble with the tape provided by MM!! They sent me a couple of samples
of soft sets and the inserter to try for free. They sold themselves as
far as I was concerned.

Kevin