RE: [IP] New Meter

I also have an AccuCheck Complete, which will be replacing my AccuCheck
Instant DM as soon as I use up the remaining Instant strips :-)

The Complete is a fabulous meter.  It uses the AccuCheck Advantage test
strips, so I feel pretty secure with the accuracy.  1000-event memory,
perfect for those of us who forget to write things down.  Backlit display.
Complete "pump awareness" allowing you to enter basal rates and boluses.
Averaging, statistics, etc.

Basically this is THE ultimate meter until a bloodless solution comes along.

--
Greg Legowski
<about components in computers overheating>