Re: [IP] New Meter

Ken,

Please, PLEASE let us know as soon as Boehringer-Mannheim releases the
Accu-Chek Complete to the general public.  I've really missed my OneTouch
Profile since the insurance company quit covering strips for it, and it
sounds like the Complete meter has everything the Profile had and more.

I'd like to buy one YESTERDAY.  Make that two, one for home and one for
work.  No, make that three, one for my car.  I'm getting silly, but I'd
_really_ like to be able to use a meter with limited data-analysis again!

Can you provide any hints on whose cage I could rattle at B-M?  I'd make a
great beta-tester.

Thanks,
DanO
--------