[IP] New Meter

I have been reading many notes regarding One Touch computer
download programs and would like to report on a new meter I
am testing for Accu-Check called Accu-Check Complete.  This
meter has a build in diary, trend page, graph, glucose
ranges for time slots, averages for last 30 days, last 14
days, last 7 days, last 48 hours, pump profile and many more
unbelievable features.  I will be reporting back to
Accu-Check in one month and again in two months on this
meter and I believe there will be very little to add.

It is the best design for pump users I have seen yet and
there is a reasonable program that is only PC driven that
will give the user an  unbelievable amount of information.I
will be going to the Diabetes Treatment Center to get the
information downloaded and I will report back to you when I
have seen the results.

Ken Bernstein
jcql77a.prodigy.com