[IP] spreading the skin

Hey Yerachmiel!

Thanks for the tip on spreading the skin instead of pinching it up.  It really
works, even for a skin-and-bones person like me!

I had a site go bad on me last night and ended up changing canulas at 10:00pm.
(And then staying up late to make sure the new site was working,  Oh joy!)  I
decided to be brave and try spreading the skin.  I was thrilled at how easy
the needle went in.  Perhaps this will take care of the bruising problem I've
been having.  A good analogy would be how it is much harder to pop a balloon
that is going flat than one that is taut.  The needle just slides right in
instead of trying to drag all that skin with it.

I encourage the rest of you to try this!  (I'm using Silhouettes, FYI)

Mary Jean