[IP] chocolate

In a message dated 98-03-03 15:46:06 EST, Kim writes:

>  Once in a while a bit of chocolate makes the world a better place.  If I
>  avoided everything I've been told to avoid, all of the time, I'd be
>  living in a bubble.

RIGHT ON KIM - SEE,  BUDDY!!!!!!!!!

>  For two years I was using an
>  inaccurate blood glucose meter.  My a1c's were WAY out of line.  During
>  this time I developed many of the complications that I now have.  Not a
>  single person considered that maybe the meter didn't work right.  They
>  insisted that I was either lying about my results, not testing when I
>  knew I was high, not testing enough, or some other excuse.

YEAH!!!!   SEE NOT ALL COMPLICATIONS HAVE TO DO WITH HAVING AN OCCASIONAL DISH
OF ICE CREAM!!!

>  Now doctors wonder why I get so
>  damn hostile when they start trying to tell me what I'm doing wrong when
>  I know a lot more about the recent research than they do!!!!

YOU SAID IT KIM!!!!  Aren't we just looking out for our best interests

If insurance issues and doctors weren's such a pain in my butt, I'd probably
be alot happier, complications and all!!

Sara