Re: [IP] Re:Lifescan's "One Touch" software

Kevin Foley wrote:

> I'm terrible about writing things down

Me too!

and have considered purchasing
> Lifescan's "One Touch" software so that I can download info from my
> meter into my computer. Does anyone do this or have experience with this
> software? Is it worth the $59.95 that it costs?

I've been using it for 2 years or so, and it is very helpful. Gives 10 kinds
of reports, including an insulin to bg comparison chart which givs a much
better idea how they work agaoinst each other. Definitely worth the cost.

Ted Quick