[IP] John Walsh

Well guys...last night was my pump group meeting with John Walsh...to put
 everything in a nutshell...i would say his recommendation would be to
take yer vitamins...and lots of them...antioxidants and flaxseed
(sp?)...mega doses of the water solubles...my take is that we might as
well get stock in a vitamin company...
....he is doing the humalog/regular but uses a 3/1 ratio...he commented
that it should be a phosphate buffered insulin that is used with the
H....
...Michael....John said he has been using glucophage for adolescents to
control the liver from raging hormones....might be something to check
out...i don't have too many details
....www.diabetesnet.com/sit.html was a suggested site (John's?...not sure
i have the address correct...couldn't read it on the chalkboard...his
card says www.diabetesnet.com) ....do a search on homocystine
(sp?)....www.diabeteswisdom.com is the pres of our pump groups
site...sorry i can't go check these out before i send you guys off
hunting but i think my pewter is coming down with a virus and i don't
want to tread the web and get any sicker...can't risk having it crash and
not being able to get my IP email fix...tell me if you find anything
interesting....michelle piper at email @ redacted

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]