Re: [IP] Catheters and Thank you

The last few boxes of the comfort sets that I've received now have a "tab" on
both halfs so that it's much easier to peel the backing off.  There is also a
"tab" along the one side of the tape so that it's easier to get a hold of for
peeling it off the skin when changing sites.

I also wanted to thank you all for the comforting words this past week.  Hard
to believe it's only been a week since the miscarriage, but we are doing ok.
Good moments and bad moments.  Blood sugars have been pretty good, but it's
hard to stay as focused now.

Everyone take care,
Susan G.