Re: [IP] Re:Lifescan's "One Touch" software

Kevin Foley wrote:

> I'm terrible about writing things down and have considered purchasing
> Lifescan's "One Touch" software so that I can download info from my
> meter into my computer. Does anyone do this or have experience with this
> software? Is it worth the $59.95 that it costs?
>
> Kevin

  Kevin,  I have this software and it is only effective if you religiously
write into the one touch how much insulin you're taking, how much, and if
it's before of after a meal..  It's alot easier than writing everything
down.  However, if I don't see all my results on a paper in front of me I
sometime might miss patterns of highs or lows. So If you download your
information and look at it, the software would be worth getting.  Especially
if you can get this inform. to your doctor.  I hope this helps you!
Marilyn