Re: [IP] Re:Lifescan's "One Touch" software

Back when my insurance company would cover OT strips I used a OT II and a
Profile, and got the data cable direct from Lifescan for free.  I didn't
bother buying their software, since there was a pretty good freeware program
available (Vic Abell's Touch2).  There is at least one other one available
now as well, called Glucose, I believe.  If you're interested in these and
can't find them using Lycos or Alta Vista or whatever, let me know and I'll
dig up the links.

DanO
--------