Re: Cleanliness (was RE: [IP] sore site)

I don't wash my hands with Hibiclens (just soap and water), but I _do_ use
Hibiclens directly _on the site_, and then wait a few minutes for it to dry
completely.  I don't even swab it off with alcohol...I just leave the
Hibiclens layer on there.  This does decrease the effectiveness of the set's
adhesive to some extent, but I haven't had _too_ much trouble with it.

DanO
--------
At 09:59 3/4/98 -0500, Greg wrote:
>Hibiclens?  Wow, and I thought *I* was careful.  I always change my site
>after a shower/bath (usually shower) when I can help it (that is, when it's
>not an emergency change).  So I'm relatively clean to begin with.
[snip]