Re: [IP] sore site

Nancy,

I've had this happen before, and it usually starts to get better in a couple
of days.  I'd suggest that if it gets any _worse_ you ought to call your doc.

HTH,
DanO
--------
At 00:22 3/3/98 PST, Nancy wrote:
>I am fairly new at this.   I have had the MM 507 for three months and this
is the first time my site as hurt for a length of time.   It has been
hurting for over a day.  I changed it today.  The site is pink and sore when
I bend over or touch it.  (yes, I know stop touching it  :-)  )

>It is not "oozing"  or "hot".   So when do I call the doctor and what else
can I do?  Tommorrow is Wednesday and the office is closed.  So I will have
to talk to a doctor on call and I am afraid he will suggest a hospital visit.