RE: [IP] Cleanliness

> The point is, why is this so different?  I use a bent needle.  This
> needle is shorter than the syringe needles that I used to use, but
> not remarkably different.

The difference is this needle STAYS in.  It keeps the wound open.  Any germs
that *might* have been introduced in a normal shot almost definitely *WILL*
be when the needle's sitting there in the opening like that...

IMHO, anyway.  I've had 2 infected infusion sites, one of which took almost
a month to clear up completely, and I'm not taking any more chances.

--
Greg Legowski
<about components in computers overheating>