Re: [IP] Lily needs a little help with new 'set sites'

I am presently on antibiotcs for strep throat. I started treatment on
sunday. The friday and saturday prior I was running irregularly high bg.
Sunday I started to run a fever and felt terrible. By midday my bg had
been on the low side. The next two days I woke up with bg of 39 and 42
respectively-very low. I don't really know the explanation for this, but
I have done nothing different.My appetite and food consumption has been
normal.
This is not always the case when I'm sick. I think it somewhat depends
on the illness itself, and the body's reaction to type of medication.
After all antibiotics can empty the system pretty well.

Rona