Re: [IP] - Sun Life Coverage

Joanne:

I'm from Ottawa (Ontario Canada) and have Sun Life insurance coverage. My
pump was 80% covered by Sun Life. Your doctor has to send a note to them
saying that you should have a pump. Sun Life will then send you a letter
saying that they will pay 80% of the cost of one insulin pump every 5 years
plus 80% of all pump supplies with no dollar limit (though I'm not sure
about batteries being covered).

    _ \`,_     _ \`,_    ..... Celia McInnis

I hope that this helps.