Re: [IP] Re: Catheters

Regarding UPS and FedEx deliveries:

Watch out for signature required because they will take insulin back, if you
are not home and you don't know how long it will sit in a truck etc...They
should take it back and refrig it but it's hard enough to get suppliers to
comply let alone delievery services.

When I received "bad" insulin, one theory was the delivery service took the
insulin back and it went into a truck (in Texas) then in the evening went into
a refridge, then back to me the next day. So the little gel pack was cool when
I received it but I believe it got really hot at some point.

I suggest leaving written instruction on the door to leave with a neighbor
etc..

Katie