[IP] Re: Catheters

Bob...the sample silhoettes I just got are new and improved also...i pick
up 6 boxes today from fed ex so i hope they are all that way...is anyone
else having problems with fed ex and ups not knocking at the door when
they deliver supplies???or just leaving them on the front porch??  my
porch is out in the street in the open and i don't like the idea that
they may leave my insulin or a $300 box of supplies where the kids of the
neighborhood can get into them...michelle piper at email @ redacted

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]