Re: [IP] new 'set sites'

Kimberly,

> Is there any way on a relatively slender person to prevent
>  the set from irritationg the underlying muscle??  I have to buy my own
>  supplies so I would like to get longer wear from the sets.

If you aren't already doing so, try the comfort/tenders/silhouette sets.
(They are all the same).  These go in at an angle and have made my life much
better.  The minimed sof-sets REALLY hurt me and I could feel them rubbing on
my muscles.  Since switching to the silhouettes, I can go longer on the sets
and have no pain.  Incidentally, the price of the silhouettes works out to be
a bit less than the sof-sets, especially if you get the kind that you use one
reservoir and tubing set for every two cannula parts. Saves time too!

Mary Jean