Re: [IP] Lily needs a little help with new 'set sites'

Hi Lily, I had to switch to my thighs because the absorption in my abdomen
was decreasing. I know the thighs would show with a swimsuit, so maybe if
someone has a good idea for hidden view of sets, you could use a more
visable spot for the times when you are not going to be where you care and
try to extend the length of time an area is still absorbing well. That is
not worded well. I use my stomach when I need to hide my tubing, I use my
thighs the rest of the time. I am going to try the top of my backside next
if I can reach it with the tape. Thank you for the Kendall Polyskin
suggestion. I am going to try that too! Good luck, Roz