Re: [IP] Catheters

This caught my eye because I also use the PureLine Comforts and discovered
early on a preparatory trick that makes them a lot easier to install.

My trick is: Before peeling off the front half of the backing paper on the
set, slightly peel back one interior corner of the _back_ half and fold it
back, leaving a slight (1/4") 'tab' sticking out.  Then peel off the front
and install as usual.  Once the front half of the set has been smoothed into
place, that little tab that was made earlier makes it _much_ easier to
remove the back half of the backing paper.

Is your trick similar to mine?

DanO
--------
[snip]