RE: [IP] Hot tub

> Actually the Silhouettes, Comforts or Tenders (all pretty much the same
thing)
> don't HAVE a place to put tape over them. The disk at the infusion site
splits
> in half to "quick disconnect" them, so putting tape over them would be
> counter-productive.

Actually I place an IV3000 over my Tenders.  I insert the Tender, but don't
connect yet.  Cut a small square hole in the IV3000, place this over the
Tender so that I can connect through the hole.  This way I have added tape
and can still disconnect.

The Tender's adhesive just doesn't seem to stick to me quite well enough on
its own, even if I use Skin-Prep first.

--
Greg Legowski           ICQ# 1686721
http://www.pobox.com/~gregleg