Re: [IP] Lily needs a little help with new 'set sites'

Hi,

Since I seem to have "used up" my stomach sites also, I mainly use my
thighs and butt now w/o any problems.  I am very muscular and am sure
the soft set is in muscle, but there is no pain and is actually more
comfortable than my stomach.  My waistband is no longer a problem.  I
have recently tried a new site for me--about 1 inch under my
breasts--maybe 3 inches above my belly button!  I noticed I had a small
roll of fat :o\ there so I decided to try it--it worked great and no
pain at all.  I also use the softsertor.
--
Kelly
mailto:email @ redacted