Re: [IP] Square-wave bolus

No, but I only have a 506 and I have gastroparesis and the temp basal rate
beeping drives me crazy, keeps both my husband and I awake all night when
we most need it, or interrupts the college classes I'm teaching.  Since I
ask my students to turn off or leave out pagers, phones, alarms, its just
dreadful when it beeps!!  I would love a better method.  Resetting the
basal entirely seems to get me in trouble!