Re: [IP] Re: Length of set

Rona,

I also get at least 6 days and have been doing it for at least 6 years.  I
use Sof-sets and Humulin R.  Whether or not you can do it depends on how it
goes for you.  If you get no infection and your blood sugars stay stable,
you may be able to get more time out of your site.  Just be careful trying
it and watch your blood sugars.

Janine
type 1, 18 years
pump, 13 years

>>Rona,
>    I have been pumping for over a year and always go 6 days with no
>problems, no infections and today in my 6th day. Since it is too late to
>make a change, although I have in the past late in the evening. . . .  since
>there is no redness and the site is not sore I will just disconnect, add
>some Velosulin to the reservoir. Have made several 7 day sets too. YMMV
>
>Buddy '-)   email @ redacted    dx'ed 59, pumping 1/6/97

Vancouver, BC, Canada