Re: [IP] Hot tub

Becky Draper wrote:

> Michael-
> I decided to use the silhouettes.  Do those stick pretty good or will I need to use
> extra tape?

Actually the Silhouettes, Comforts or Tenders (all pretty much the same thing)
don't HAVE a place to put tape over them. The disk at the infusion site splits
in half to "quick disconnect" them, so putting tape over them would be
counter-productive.

In any case the tape attached to the base of the disc is QUITE strong enough to
hold them securely.

Ted Quick
email @ redacted
MiniMed 506 for 4+ years, Comfort infusion sets for 3+ years