[IP] Catheters

     After reading loads and loads and loads about various and assundry
     catheters I will throw my $0.02 (plain) in (for you too young out
     there, that's a 'hip' way to say a glass of seltzer)

     I have been on almost every approved (and some not) catheter mix since
     pumps first released.  The metal catheters and I had an early falling
     out (due to nickel) and so I went to a predecessor of the teflons
     (basically we used teflon blood catheters with luer lock to the tubing
      which was luer locked to the syringe).  Next this was replaced with a
     variety of different fancy and fancier teflon catheters, ending with
     the QRs on one side and the PureLine Comforts (there are another name
     or two for these).

     Of all of them, the ONLY ONE that I haven't really had tape trouble at
     all with is the Comforts!!!  I DO change sights every two to three
     days because otherwise my sugars start to read
         (number of days at site)*75 mg/dl
     rather than eating/shooting schedule.

     I have used these sets in a VERY hot tub (hot enough that a few people
     warned me NOT to go in).  I have also had the standard 'don't go into
     a hot tub' warning from my Dr. (but I've given up on listening to him
     due to his ability to negatively guess everything I'm doing
     incorrectly).

     If anyone wants advice on inserting the Comforts (this is the trick:
     they need to be redied and NO ONE taught me how correctly) get in
     touch.