Re: [IP] EXERCISE - TAE KWON DO

HI,
i practice shotokan i can't be much help w/ pump advice and i don't do a lot of heavy fighting due to a kidney transplant(they put the new in your pelvic area. so i mostly work katas which i really enjoy anyway(i do put on the pads every once in awhile to release some stress ; )  ) as for your meals alot of times because my bg drop drasticly w/ ex. insead of getting heavy i'll eat lite meal and a power bar before heavy workout.