[IP] Re: Length of set

.Is it really healthy to
>not change the if site for a whole week? I'm only one month old on this
>therapy. I have great health ins.

>Rona,
    I have been pumping for over a year and always go 6 days with no
problems, no infections and today in my 6th day. Since it is too late to
make a change, although I have in the past late in the evening. . . .  since
there is no redness and the site is not sore I will just disconnect, add
some Velosulin to the reservoir. Have made several 7 day sets too. YMMV

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted    dx'ed 59, pumping 1/6/97