[IP] EXERCISE - TAE KWON DO

I'm still in the midst of considering pump therapy. My 9 year old
daughter and I take Tae Kwon Do once a week. It is a 1 hour work-out.
(usually quite strenuous) One problem with this is the dinner I have to
eat before I can work-out. I actually leave work 1 hour early in order
to get home, eat dinner (with a little extra carb added in) and have 1/2
hour to let it start to digest. So I usually go to class feeling so full
and uncomfortable it is hard to have a really great class. Will pump
therapy help we in this regard. I am also concerned about possibly
getting kicked (unlikely but possible) near the infusion site.
If pump therapy would help in this area, we would start going twice a
week.
Is there anyone out there who does a martial art that could offer some
advice?

Thanks for listening,
Joanne Richardson
(Type 1 Diabetes for 27 years on 2 shots/day)