Re: [IP] Lily needs a little help with new 'set sites'

Michael wrote:

> Lily has managed to 'use up' the two 2 inch diameter set spots that
> she favors on her lower abdomen. They have developed a lot of scar
> tissue and are not absorbing insulin very well.
>
> Could those of you ladies who usually like your sets 'below the
> bikini line' offer some suggestions as to alternate sites.
>
> Please be very specific regarding placement.
>
> Lily uses QR Sof-Sets.
>
> Michael
> email @ redacted

I'm very new at this however, being the excercise nut that I am and an
addict of low rise jeans, I've been rotating from my left to right
belly(lower)and hips. I got a great spot on my hip today. I have also
tried my backside-a little too much muscle for comfort but I haven't
given up yet!!

Rona